The Day After
The Corridor. Baltar is walking along all by himself when he runs into Number Six. She congratulates him on humanity's narrow escape, but insists that the Cylons will find them eventually. Then they discuss the Cylon sleeper agent problem, and Six drops the bombshell that some of the agents might not even know they're Cylons yet. Remember that when we get to the big reveal at the end. Six wonders if Baltar really wants to side with the humans right now, and he dramatically insists that for the moment, he's "not on anyone's side." In other words, he's still the weaselly traitor we all remember. Only without the unfortunate beer gut and wacko hairdo. I mean, do you remember what Baltar actually looked like? Not pretty.
And now for the requisite closing montage:
1. Colonel McCain returns to his quarters, and throws out his bottle. Whatever.
2. Apollo meets Adama in The Corridor, and tries to have a touching reconciliation. Adama tells him to save it until after they get the pick-up announcement. Whatever.
3. Starbuck returns to her quarters, and smoothes out her (octagonal) photo so that both Zak and Apollo are visible. Whatever. Then she strips down to a sports bra, and climbs into bed. That one gets a "rewind and re-watch" instead of a "whatever."
4. Boxey hangs out in the mess with Boomer. It's not worth rewinding, but I still won't give it a whatever.
5. Ensign Uhura catches Lackey Howser flirting with another girl, and just smiles as she walks past. Heh.