We Watches Some of the Watchmen Movie
- The younger Comedian, in his original yellow costume, is posing for pictures with a bank robber -- and his clearly labeled loot bag bearing a giant dollar sign -- in a headlock. Man, they don't make loot bags like that anymore.
The original Minutemen -- Silhouette, Mothman, Captain Metropolis, Nite Owl (I), Dollar Bill, the Comedian, Silk Spectre and Hooded Justice -- pose for a image that hangs on the Comedian's wall.
- Silhouette stalks through Times Square during V-J Day, eying all of the pretty nurses before finally choosing one and bending her over backwards to kiss her full on the lips, in a duplication of the famous photograph. This one is a lot hotter, though.
- Dollar Bill is shown dead, slumped inside the revolving door that caught his cape as he rushed to foil a bank robbery. He has been shot several times, and the police are examining the scene.
- The Minutemen are shown enjoying a dinner together, with the Silk Spectre (I) pregnant at the center, the Comedian leering at her on her right and her husband/agent Laurence Schexnayder on her left. The entire tableau resembles The Last Supper.
- Mothman is dragged to a white ambulance by two orderlies. Mothman is kicking and screaming, and bites one of the orderlies on the arm.
- Silhouette and another woman, in lingerie (maybe her nurse friend?), are seen lying on a bed with gunshot wounds to the head, as the police set up lights to investigate the crime scene. Scrawled on the wall, possibly in blood, are the words "Lesbian Whores."
- A man walks out of a room and pulls on his jacket, rubbing a freckled, red-headed boy's head as he walks by. Another man, who was waiting and reading a newspaper about Russia having nuclear weapons, gets up form his chair and walks into the room, where a woman is waiting. The boy is Rorschach, and the woman is his mother, and she may not know it, but she's creating a vigilante.