This just in! The latest results from the Popstars 2 interactive poll! 79% of you think that Josh should "definitely" get a second chance. 21% of you think "Unfortunately, no." Thanks for all nine of you for voting! I love the voice-over here, telling you to play along with Popstars 2 for a chance to win "great prizes." That's what it says on the screen too. Great prizes like a Popstars 2 hat and matching sticker. Woo!
Phase two. We watch people warm up, and the narrator calls PseudoTravis a "star choreographer." Meaning he's choreographed for stars, I'm assuming. The lady with the baby (but not the pretty girl with the baby -- keep up with me here) tells us that she's nervous to work with PseudoTravis. She says he's amazing and has worked with important people. Great.
PseudoTravis explains the concept of an audition and what it takes to "dance." I'm assuming you all know what that is, so I'll spare you. Get to the montage!
PseudoTravis asks everyone to watch him first, and then try the choreography. PseudoTravis starts dancing, and some kid behind him does it at the same time, ignoring everything PseudoTravis has just asked him to do. PseudoTravis teaches rather difficult combinations to each set of dancers, so they don't learn the steps by watching other groups. Also, they're in different cities each time, so PseudoTravis's clothes keep changing. Everyone's having a difficult time keeping up, and they all look terrified. Where is the mirror they're using? Because it looks like they're dancing for Jaymes and Crapcock, but there has to be a mirror around there somewhere. Everyone's watching PseudoTravis and not looking into a mirror, though. Man, that must have been hard.
Two guys taking a break talk about how hard it is. One of them tells us to try it at home if we don't believe them.
One kid has just given up. He's standing there with his arms open, watching everyone else dance around him. The narrator tells us that this kid Christopher taught himself how to dance by watching MTV. I did that when I was five, but you don't see me getting gigs off the fact that I can do the zombie dance from "Thriller," now, do you? In a split-screen, we watch Christopher getting circles danced around him as he tells us that he felt all hope drain from his body. PseudoTravis walks over to him and touches him on the shoulder. He tells him that he can't stop and that he'd be much more impressed with someone who hung in there than he would be in someone who just stopped dancing entirely.