6. If I wanted to watch dead people doing good deeds, I'd be recapping Touched By An Angel. Ooh, I so just jinxed myself. After all, it is on Sunday nights.
5. Did I miss the scene where Brenda got even the slightest inkling that the boys needed closure? Because I've watched this episode way more times than any of you people have, and I didn't see it. For God's sake, Nate practically giggles like a schoolgirl every time he sees her.
4. Public transportation? In L.A.? Yeah, right.
3. Hi. Me again. Just so you know, you don't need a freaky depth-of-field effect in every. Single. Scene. You're edgy. We get it. Now focus the frigging camera.
2. Never mind that the fact that Brenda's never even met David, because we all have, and this totally would have made him freak out, not leave a tender moment alone.
1. Neck hair. 'Nuf said.
So there it is, kids. Place your votes to the right, and tune in next week to see who won. And maybe, if you're lucky, the show might even feature the gratuitous use of a severed body part. How could you possibly pass that up?