Task: Blah blah blah hotels and whatever, people come to L.A. County all the time because blah blah, tourism is a fifty trillion dollar in-dust-ry, whatever whatever segue already. DJ explains that they're going to organize a Starline Bus Tour with a theme, to be judged on creativity, substance, and performance. The measure of success will be a survey of the tourist group that gets the tour. Michelle interviews the high probability that her team will want her to lose this task so they can get rid of her, and so of course the "stakes" are "higher" than they've "ever" been, for Michelle. In this game, that is. (And not to beat the horse, but I can't even see Tim doing that; unless that's what he's doing all through the episode, which is somewhat likely and totally awesome if it's true, because he doesn't even gloat for the cameras, if he's doing it on purpose. If this is really what's going on here, he's maybe the best person to ever play this game, and if not, and he's just having a bad day: Nicole still sucks, because she actually would throw the task just to be a jerk, which Frank is least of all likely to do out of the four of them, because that salt of the earth shtick is still true, no matter how obnoxious it is.)
True or False?
1. Kiefer Sutherland lived out of his car for a short time after moving to L.A.
2. Julia Roberts does not have a star on the Walk of Fame, but does own Mann's Chinese Theatre. She stages Revolutionary War reenactments there with friends on weekends, and is partial to her grandfather's flintlock musket, nicknamed "Old Barty."
3. Telly Savalas is Jennifer Aniston's godfather.
4. Fashion designer Betsey Johnson is a proud member of the Church of Satan, established by Anton LaVey in 1969, the "Year of the Wildebeest."
5. Debra Messing is allergic to both flowers and lamb.
6. Tommy Lee, Jared Leto, Yoko Ono, and a mysterious masked bassist believed to be John Lithgow perform in the Viper Room's basement on Tuesday nights for a select audience under the name "Semi-Homemade with Sandy Duncan."