Felisha gets assertive: "He says inexperience is not an issue -- it's a huge issue!" She talks about how she manages people every day, and that the way Adam handles things is "definitely from an inexperienced point of view." As though to prove her wrong, Adam whines, "That's not true!" Trump mentions that Alla also thinks Felisha is stronger than Adam -- "He's not!" exclaims Felisha -- and that one would properly consider that statement Alla's "parting shot." Felisha chills, because Trump just said who's getting fired, but Adam's still in there fighting, going back to the whole "Alla doesn't know how wonderful I am, because I've only been on her team for almost half the season" diatribe. Felisha's all, "It's so obvious, you can just tell! Adam has a problem and it is that he is a little baby!" Trump asks her whether you can't "circumvent that with a little time," and Felisha gets my respect right back: "A lot of time, sir." She should have been this forthcoming and pert from the beginning. Adam makes a stinky face, because he's known the whole season that this would be his downfall. Just like us.
What's Your Hip Quotient? Multiple choice: Rules? Or Drools?
1. Horse-And-Carriage Advertising
2. Crazy Diplomat-From-Outer-Spacia Outfits
3. Letting Your PM Take The Fall For Somebody's Crappy Ideas
4. Having Crappy Ideas
6. Stealing Megaphones
7. Letting Crazy Homeless People Do Your Work For You
8. Clay Being Gone
10. Carolyn Letting 'Er Rip On Your Doomed Ass
1. Drools! Even on Deadwood that shit is played.
2. Rules! One for every day, preferably!
3. Rules! She's gunning for you anyway!
4. Drools! Leave that for the chuckers!
5. Rules! I'm so totally sure it's by choice, which makes you edgy and alternative!
6. Rules! Kind of!
7. Totally rules: they get paid, you get things done.
8. Kind of drools! No, it in fact rules.
9. Drools! It always looks like durable, all-weather crap!
10. Totally rules in every way, even if you like the person.