Angela is in such a good mood that she actually asks Pam to go with her to get some coffee. Pam is so surprised that she actually accepts.
Karen wonders why Phyllis is driving them to a beauty salon. Phyllis just smiles at Karen knowingly, but since Phyllis's knowing smile looks just like her clueless smile, Karen is not reassured.
How many visor-cams does this documentary team have, anyway? In the Stanley-mobile, Ryan asks Stanley if he could take the lead on the call they're about to make, and then Stanley can critique him afterward. "Nothing would delight me more," Stanley chuckles. Why Ryan fails to open the door and roll out onto the pavement upon hearing that is beyond me.
Karen and Phyllis are back in the car, painted up like a couple of Jersey mob wives with their hair blown up into vertiginous pompadours that brush the ceiling of Phyllis's car. Looks like Phyllis might have taken that mother-daughter thing a bit too much to heart.
After arriving in their client's parking lot, Jim waits patiently while Dwight sits in his car and psyches himself up with a little "Kickstart My Heart" in the backseat.
Andy continues picking away at Michael, comparing the Scranton team to the Superfriends. Except Dwight, whose superpower would be "being late all the time." Michael is either deliberately not paying attention or finds the task of driving all-consuming. "Hawkman," he murmurs absently, while Andy looks like he's about ready to climb the inside of Michael's car door.
"After you," Jim says to Dwight at the door of their client's building; Dwight refuses on the grounds that 70 percent of attacks are from behind. Jim says that still leaves a 30 percent chance that he'll attack Dwight from the front. Dwight is standing there giving a lengthy explanation about how a frontal attack is easier to block when Jim just reaches out and effortlessly bitch-slaps him. 130 percent chance, more like.