In either case, you ought to check out this little supplemental video, "Teh Interwebs," which features various guerilla comedy talking heads describing the unique charms of viral videos, commentors' spelling and other useful nuggets for navigating the ever-metamorphosing information superhighway. It is rather long, but some of Amy's key points include the following:
- "The internet is like a big cave."
- "What is a blog? .... You've got 'B' as in 'bandits.' And bandits rob you. Rob you of what? Rob you of logs."
- "'Vlog' comes from the Greek word for head cheese."
- "Teepees are a lot like volcanoes in shape."
- Keys to making your stuffed animals famous (hint: it involves pleather capes that bring out their eyes).
- What exactly a Dramatic Chipmunk Cupcake and an All Your Bundt Cake Are Belong To Us looks like.
- An academic explanation of LOLCats.
- Computers were originally intended as "brains for robots hellbent on destruction of humans."
My only problem with this is that they forgot to consult us here at TWoP, but hey, no one's perfect.
MOST RECENT POSTS