2) Original Diva Whitney Houston woozily delivering the award for Best Female R&B Vocal to Jennifer Hudson. Good to see someone's carrying the Anna Nicole torch.
3) Hova's enthusiastic clapping after The Neil's cheesetastic performance of "Sweet Caroline." See, the Grammys ARE genre-defying!
4) Chris Martin copping to being "more limestone than rock" during his acceptance speech. Couldn't have said it better myself!
5) Morgan Freeman (?!) slipping up when introducing his "friend" Kenny Chesney, calling him a "private pirate." Insert closeted homo joke here.
6) Jay Mohr (Cox) trying super hard to be street and failing miserably by name-checking LL's song "Farmers Boulevard."
7) M.I.A. practically giving birth onstage during the "Rap Pack" medley "Swagger Like Us" with T.I., Lil Wayne, Hova and Kanye.
9) The surprisingly not-awful Justin Timberlake/T.I. collabo. (And T.I.'s uber-hotness, duh).
10) Will.I.AM and T Pain's hat-off.
1) The crappy breaking news that hung like a pall over the awards telecast that Rihanna had to cancel last minute due to an alleged physical altercation with on-again-off-again boyfriend Chris Brown. And the subsequent travesty that was the last-minute Boys II Men/Al Green/Justin Timberlake/Keith Urban bloodbath cover of "Let's Stay Together."
2) Bono's bizarre platform shoes.
3) Coldplay's Hobo Army costumes and their terrible collabo with Hova, who grunted from out of the darkness like a lethargic Sasquatch.
4) Miley Cyrus trying to upstage her "best friend" Taylor Swift on the otherwise lovely duet "Fifteen." She needs to quit it, stat.
5) Katy Perry's tired Kewpie Doll pinup schtick. She's shrill, awkward and annoying. Points for arriving onstage in a large banana though.
6) Jonas Brothers with Stevie Wonder, i.e. the harbinger of the apocalypse.
7) Adele chewing gum like a two-bit Britney while accepting her award for Best Female Pop Vocal. But her Lee Press-On talons almost made up for it, as did her duet with Sugarland. Almost.
8) I know he's Macca and a Beatle but there's something a trifle disturbing about a 66-year-old man singing about how he has the hots for a 17-year-old.
9) Kid Rock attempting to sing.
10) A 4-years late tribute to New Orleans/Hurricane Katrina. Timely much?
See how everyone fared on the fashion front and let us know what you thought the highlights of the night were below.
MOST RECENT POSTS