When the concept of The Challenge: Rivals was introduced, it seemed like it was going to be one hell of a season. Not only would there be the regular intense physical challenges and alcohol-feuled fights and hook-ups -- the teams were going to be eight pairs of rivals as old as MTV itself. There was no way it wasn't going to be just amazing. Obviously, that's not exactly how it's turned out. While there has been drama, it's just more... lackluster than we had hoped or imagined. We want some blood! That's not too much to ask, is it? So we've thought of some fictional TV rivalries that would have given us a better -- certainly a more dramatic -- season than CT & Co. have. Seeing these pairs have to work together would lead to some amazing TV -- if they didn't kill each other first.
1. Eric Northman and Bill Compton, True Blood
2. Dwight Schrute and Jim Halpert, The Office
3. Walter White and Gus Fring, Breaking Bad
4. Pierce Hawthorne and Jeff Winger, Community
5. Robb Stark and Jaime Lannister, Game of Thrones
6. Don Draper and Duck Phillips, Mad Men
7. Ron Swanson and Chris Traeger, Parks & Recreation
8. Ari Gold and Eric Murphy, Entourage
1. Rachel Berry and Quinn Fabray, Glee
2. Jenna Marshall and Hanna Marin, Pretty Little Liars
3. Vanessa Abrams and Serena van der Woodsen, Gossip Girl
4. Elena Gilbert and Katherine Pierce, The Vampire Diaries
5. Haley and Alex Dunphy, Modern Family
6. Alicia Florrick and Kalinda Sharma, The Good Wife
7. Olivia and Fauxlivia, Fringe
8. Nancy Botwin and Jill Price-Gray, Weeds
As usual, hit the comments with your favorite TV rivalries.
It's Tubey Time! Make sure that your favorite shows, actors, reality stars and characters get the recognition they deserve by voting in our annual Tubey awards. It's where fans have total control over what rates as the best and worst of the past year in a variety of categories. Vote now!
MOST RECENT POSTS