"Bathtub" was another largely solid outing for New Girl, and we're totally not just saying that because Olivia Munn started guesting as a bad girl stripper who has the hots for Nick. We're also saying it because Jess and Winston finally had something to do together besides bond over PMS. And while it wasn't perfect, and the meth head stuff was admittedly pretty dumb, there were some fun moments in there, and we finally got the age-old boxers or briefs question answered.
- If you don't smile for pictures, you get replaced with James Brown for group collages.
- Schmidt's thoughts on tubs: "Bathtubs are medieval filth cauldrons." And "I'm not interested in simmering in testicle tea for 20 minutes."
- The delicious sounding Double V, a new vodka filled with vitamins.
- What Nick calls women: "I don't know her name so I call her Thirsty. Thirsty Mendelssohn."
- Why Nick is smitten with Olivia Munn's Angie (besides the fact that she's a hot stripper): She's surly, she rolls her eyes and she likes to drink in the afternoon.
- The flashbacks to Nick crossing the bar and getting hooked up with knife girl, ferret lady and a girl fight.
- Winston in an outdoor tub with a goat. 'Nuff said.
- That a "Jess and Winston thing" is something that finally exists.
- Nick fighting off a hug.
- The return of threesome-obsessed Remy the maintenance guy.
- Schmidt on the robbery: "Took my suits, left the Douchebag Jar. Typical meth head!"
- Schmidt owning a suit with a lightning bolt on it.
- Winston's panic attacks, a.k.a. the Willies.
- Boxers or briefs: "Oh, you're a briefs man. I was hoping I'd never find out."
- Young Winston(!) taking his driver's test.
- Nick stopping a stripper fight: "Don't stop this. I'm super aroused. I think I just became a dirtbag."
- Sid at the bar trying to rub on Angie's back.
- Honesty, Schmidt style: "I thought about the boss's boobs once. They are still real nice."
- Schmidt telling Cece that he'd like to eat her hair out of a bowl.
- Schmidt's security footage. Only because we don't buy that he wouldn't check it constantly.
- Jess's impression of a meth head.
- Jess's claustrophobia.
Think you've got game? Prove it! Check out Games Without Pity, our new area featuring trivia, puzzle, card, strategy, action and word games -- all free to play and guaranteed to help pass the time until your next show starts.
MOST RECENT POSTS
Warning: file(http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=rss&type=forums&id=101) [function.file]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! in /var/www/mte41/mt41-blogs.televisionwithoutpity.com/telefile/2012/12/new-girl-dos-donts-bathtub-episode.php on line 427
Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /var/www/mte41/mt41-blogs.televisionwithoutpity.com/telefile/2012/12/new-girl-dos-donts-bathtub-episode.php on line 427
Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [function.DOMDocument-loadXML]: Empty string supplied as input in /var/www/mte41/mt41-blogs.televisionwithoutpity.com/telefile/2012/12/new-girl-dos-donts-bathtub-episode.php on line 429