This week's "Halloween" episode was pleasantly filled with very few tricks (just the lame Winston/Shelby nonsense) and mostly treats (Schmidt and Robby, Nick and Amelia, Jess and Sam), so Happy Halloween to us viewers. And hopefully now that Winston is rid of his dead weight, he'll be more fun to have around. Or at least involved in the rest of the gang's storylines...
- Jess as zombie Woody Allen
- Winston: "I have nothing to add to this."
- A dashiki-wearing Nick singing to oblivious Amelia in college.
- Sam being unimpressed by a kid: "She just traced Bugs Bunny."
- Nick on Jess's costume for work: "Sexy undead driver's ed teacher... it hits my sweet spot."
- Schmidt on Nick's terrible taste in women: "Which one of your depressing ex-girlfriends is Amelia?"
- The Shelby stuff was annoying, but Schmidt raised a valid point: "She's a friend that you buy meals for."
- CeCe's guess on Sam's job: "I had him pegged for a part-time tennis pro or an unemployed handsome guy."
- Nick's moves: "I didn't have moves in college. Didn't you think it was weird I kept showing up at your door telling you I had a family tragedy? How many grandparents did you think I had? "
- Nick's Bee Arthur costume.
- The haunted house/relationship analogy.
- Robby standing up to Schmidt: "I know you think I'm dumb... You can hit on CeCe and make fun of me all day long, but I'm not going anywhere."
- Schmidt: "Those costumes are for Purim!"
- Nick psyching himself up to go into the haunted house.
- Deep-fried turkey dinners
- All of the awesome haunted house employees, particularly the girl in the morgue and the mummy.
- Nick punching Jess, the ghost kicking Nick in the nuts and the guys holding him down so she could get payback.
- Because of course it was: "Plan B was always Matthew McConaghey in Magic Mike."
- Winston's girlfriend Shelby in general, but specifically the no-sex stuff.
- The reigning cats and dogs costume and the explanation.
- Amelia's weird lip sucking habit.
- No pants city
- Sam's texting another girl
- Schmidt's headbutting move. You'd think he'd learn from his mistakes.
- Robby's ninja turtle costume.
Think you've got game? Prove it! Check out Games Without Pity, our new area featuring trivia, puzzle, card, strategy, action and word games -- all free to play and guaranteed to help pass the time until your next show starts.
MOST RECENT POSTS